Trust that the powers above will eventually give you help to make your desires a reality through the people, situations, and experiences you encounter.
I have experienced in my own life both the doubt of not believing that help would arrive and later the success of consistently receiving help from unseen sources. I know both sides of the equation. I am happy to tell you that if you learn to think the right way and apply action when necessary, help will arrive to make your dreams a reality.
Thoughts are things that create your future so make yours positive and powerful!
Make today a great day!
Like my page on Facebook.
“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s forthcoming attractions.” -Albert Einstein
Did you know that regardless of what happens to you, you are the one who decides how you feel in any given moment?
You are the one who is responsible for your own happiness.
How you react to whatever happens to you determines how any event will affect your life.
If you ignore them, then you are not letting their actions affect how you feel and therefore maintaining control over how you feel.
If you choose to confront them you might get in a verbal or physical fight which will more than likely upset you for the remainder of the day. Is that really how you want your day to go?
Many people make the mistake of thinking it was the other person’s actions that made them react, when in reality we are the ones who chose exactly how to react.
This principle applies to all aspects of life. This simple realization that your thoughts and actions affect how you ultimately feel. Once you start taking responsibility for your thoughts and actions you will find that you will become happier in all parts of your life.
Click the link to purchase Awaken Your Power.
Learn more at www.JoeRapisarda.com
Like my page at www.FB.com/AwakenYourPower!
It’s time again for New Year’s Resolutions. 2012 has been touted as being a very special year. Will it be special for you? What do you want to get accomplished this year? Do you want to find a new job? Make more money? Lose more weight? Find a new loving relationship? Heal from a disease? Anything is possible with the right knowledge. Many people have good intentions for the upcoming year only to later lose that focus and not accomplish their goals. How would you like some help? What if you could simply think a different way about your goals and in doing so attract people, situations, and events that support your thinking? I’m making reference to the universal laws, specifically the law of attraction. In my book, Awaken Your Power, I give step by step processes on how you can use the power of your mind to achieve goals and overcome challenges. Life is meant to be lived fully, Awaken Your Power teaches you how to attract any life you want to live. So in 2012, invest in yourself by learning how to use the quantum power of your mind to attract any future you wish to experience. Awaken Your Power will teach you everything you need to know to do that. Who doesn’t want to learn to be happier, healthier, more successful, and able to attract future simply by learning to think a certain way?
Until next time,
1. The Law of Oneness. Everything in our existence is made up of vibrating energy.
2. The Law of Vibration. Each thing in life has its own unique vibrational frequency.
3. The Law of Attraction. Energy attracts like-type energy. Positive energy attracts more positive energy. Negative Energy attracts more negative energy.
4. The Law of Action. When opportunities arise action is often needed to help desires manifest.
5. The Law of Cause and Effect. Energy is circular; whatever thoughts, words and actions you choose for yourself and others will eventually come back to you to create your future reality.
6. The Law of Compensation. Whatever type of energy you give out, through your thoughts, words, and actions, comes back to you ten times stronger.
7. The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy. Positive energy will always transmute (transform) negative energy into positive energy or the negative energy will be forced away.
8. The Law of Relativity. Your reality of anything depends on your point of view.
9. The Law of Polarity. Everything has two poles or opposites. There are many points of reference along the continuum from one polar opposite to the other. These points are instrumental in making small manageable changes to move from one place or emotion to another.
10. The Law of Rhythm. Everything has its own rhythm or cycle. Rhythm is needed to keep and restore balance.
11. The Law of Gender. Everything has an opposite. The opposites are needed so that either side can be truly known and appreciated.
12. The Law of Correspondence. Because everything is connected, all of the laws correspond to each other.